SM MIDI Arpeggio is a maxforlive MIDI device that slightly shifts (max 1/16) MIDI notes attacks in a MIDI clip. May be useful for keys arpeggios, guitar-like strums and MIDI humanization (with random).
- Drop the device in a MIDI track.
- Open the MIDI Arpeggio floating panel.
- Select ONE chord in a MIDI clip (see demo video above).
- Dial in shift amount. The maximum is 1/16. This dial is auto-mapped on Push/Push2.
- Down->Up keeps unchanged the lowest selected note and shifts the others proportionally by the selected amount.
- Up->Down keeps unchanged the highest selected note and shifts the others proportionally by the selected amount.
- Random shifts notes … ehm … randomly. Dial value is used as a maximum for random generation.
Max for Live Building Tools